Thursday, March 20, 2008

My April Classes!!!



Here are a few pictures of the projects that we will be making in one of my April classes! We will be making four cards and a portfolio to keep them in. Wouldn't this make a great Mother's Day gift?! The stamp set, Bloomin' Beautiful, and the DSP can be found in the occasions Mini catalog.
I will be offering this class on Sunday, April 27th from 1-4Pm nat my home. The cost is $35. Please email me if you are interested. sears1130@cox.net


Now for my scrapbookers... do not fret. I am planning a class for you too! I am not quite ready to show the projects but I am planning a class full of simple layouts that don't require a ton of time or products. These are going to be 12x12 layouts that you can recreate over and over again! And an extra bonus- the class wil be priced very reasonable. More details soon!

On a side not- I am off to Nolan's funeral this morning. Please say an extra prayer for the Morrison family today. It's going to be a tough one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up, Jamie! That is one gorgeous class! Beautiful portfolio and cards!
Congratulations on being with SU for one year!

Maren said...

Such a pretty set!! Sending lots of prayers your friend's way!

Samantha Esqueda said...

I LVOE LOVE lOVE these!!!! Great job- would love to come to your clases!