Saturday, March 22, 2008

Do you know how loved you are?



This is a layout that I made last week (while hubby was on Spring break!). Since it doesn't have any chocolate chip on it- I waited to post it. Isn't Kyler a handsome boy?!! These are pictures that we had taken for his 4th birthday. Again- they were taken at portrait innovations. Kyler waited over 2 hours to have his picture taken and he never complained and then posed for these amazing shots!
The page was so simple and I am going to use it for either my scrapbook class or for scrapbook club in April. I can't decide! I took an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Whisper White cardstock and printed the saying (which I got from a set of stamps in the occasions mini) on my computer. I just left a space for the word "loved" and then stamped that with the Best Friends lower alphabet in Pumpkin Pie ink. That alphabet is so cute. I have owned it since last summer and just now mounted a few of the letters. What is my deal?!
I used the little stars from the set Classic backgrounds to stamp on the Brilliant Blue 12 x12 in Brilliant Blue ink. I used the large star from the same set to stamp for cute polka dot stars in Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue and Wild Wasabi. They are all attached with demensionals. I added a couple of strips of paper from the Jersey Shore DSP pack and a strip of Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon. I used a Brilliant Blue brad on those strips.
The middle photo is mounted on Brilliant Blue and then placed in the center of the Wild Wasabi strip. I mounted the other 2 pics directly to the Wild Wasabi. I like the way I highlighted my favorite of the three pics!
And that is all there is to it. What do you think?
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this page! I love the colours and the saying at the bottom. Nice work!!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome boy! Mammy wants to adopt him!