Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cherry thank you


This is the card that we will be making at my workshop tomorrow. It is really easy because I have never stamped with these girls and I want them to feel good about the projects. My second make-and-take is a sour cream container with jelly beans. I hope they will like!
On this card, the cherries are actually directly on the card base. I glued the red scallop to the patterned paper (Spring Break) and then took a 1 3/8 hole punch to make the circle. The entire panel is up on demensionals. I know I have said this before- but this striped ribbon is awesome!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy below. I am going to have my sonm draw a name out of a hat on Monday night since I have entries on two different posts. That will make it fair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all liked the card Jamie! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

nice card..........what did you colour your cherries with..? just wondering cos the colour is so bright....i just love them