Monday, March 3, 2008

I am happy!


Sickness seems to spur my creativity because I made a few really cute projects yesterday! Maybe it is a good thing that I still feel sick today. Maybe some more good stuff will come out of my stamp room.
So here is how I made this card:
I started with a 12x12 sheet of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I folded it in half. Then I took my Pick a Petal Classy Brass Template and traced it with a versamarker. I made it go just over the fold so that the card would open. I also used my versamarker to make the dots that the classy brass has on each scallop. I took my paper snips and cut the card the card base out. Then I took my 1/8 hole punch and punched each of the dots. Then I took my paper piercer and used the brass template to make the circle of piercings.
I used my Coluzzle and made two sizes of circles in Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky Cardstock. I used my Sale-a-bration chocolate chip rub-ons for the flowers and the sentiment. I added a few flowers from the flower fusion with a pumpkin pie rhinestone brad. I attached that to the card with demensionals. Finally, I tied a piece of chocolate chip ribbon around the top of the card.
I am really loving this card! The color combo is one of my favorites right now and those chocolate chip rub-ons are yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, this is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe you cut all those scallops!
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

this is so beautiful!

Tami said...

Love the colors and the idea! I like your style! Thanks for sharing.

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card!!
Clairexx

arrione said...

This is one of my favorite cards you have EVER done--It is sooo beautiful!!
LOVE IT!
Arrione