Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Howdy!



My khusband actually says "Howdy" to poeple all the time. I make fun of him for it!!
Anyway- today is my grandfather's birthday! This is the card that I made for my mom to give to him. I still have to make one from me. Oops. I made the card with the same sketch that I cased from Beate a couple days ago on my Get Well card. I used some retired DSP and the Wanted stamp set. The sentiment is from the stem saying set. I cut the stars out and then punched a star in Really Rust to mount it on with a gold brad. I am hoping that he likes it!
The picture is my kids at Rawhide over the weekend. Aren't they just adorable?!!
Now I am off to clean. The house looks horrible. Since my hubby and I have both been sick- not much has been accomplished around here. And let me tell you- 4 kids and a husband can make quite a mess!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable! Are they all just one year apart?

Your card looks fantastic! I love what you do with this layout.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

That is one of the sweetest photos I've ever seen! I love it!!!! Your card is great too, but this picture is TOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Kim said...

Too cute! My girls ages 3 & 7 have the EXACT same dresses!!! We were away last 4th of July with another family and so I got the dress for their daughter too, so they were all in them at the same time. So the picture looks so familiar to me :-)

azhawk said...

Another fine look by the best looking kids on the planet!

Dad

arrione said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Western stamps..gotta have 'em!!
Those kiddos are too darn cute.
Thanks for dinner and the company tonight--Max had a blast!!
See you at Mops Friday:)
Arrione

Catherine said...

great card and your kids are so cute!