Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stuck on Chocolate and Pink!!




It's Day 3 of my self-proclaimed Chcolate Chip week and I have another Chocolate Chip and Pink number for you! I love the way this layout came out!!! I got the layout idea from my most recent issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. I am a ribbon addict so this was the perfect layout for me!!!

These are pictures of my 2 1/2 year old twins: Danika and Makenzie.


Here is the recipe:

Stamps: NONE!!!

Paper: Chocolate Chip, and Berry Bliss DSP

Other: Various sizes and colors of SU grosgrain ribbon, Love and Happiness rub-ons (from sale-a-bration)


Tips for tying the bows: Use snail and wrap a piece of ribbon around the paper and secure. Next cut another piece of ribbon that is at least 12 inches long. If you are working with thicker ribbon (like my chocolate chip) you will need about 14 inches. I think that when people are tying boes- most people start with a piece of ribbon that is too short. The longer ribbon gives you more room to adjust and pull tight. Make sense???

5 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute! I am a ribbon addict too :-)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong being stuck on those colors! Your page looks amazing!

Tanya said...

Wow, I love it! Thanks for the tip on bows, I do knots because my bows always get messed up!

Kim said...

LOVE all those ribbons!!

Anonymous said...

How stinking cute are they!!!!
~Your big cuz