Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My First Splitcoast Challenge!!

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION



I can't believe that this is my first Splitcoast Challenge! Wednesday is a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges because figuring out a sketch is the toughest part for me. This card was so simple! I just got the stamp set so I knew I wanted to use it. And then I thought the Spring Break DSP would go nicely. I had a sketch, a stamp set, and colors!!


I hope you like this stamp set because I plan on using it a lot this summer!


I stamped the sail boat three time- once in Blue Bayou, once in old Olive, and then once in Chocolate chip. I cut the pieces apart and paper pieced it together. The sailboat is popped up with demensionals.

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the card. It's so cute! And it says Summer is Here!!!

arrione said...

ok, love this sailboat..What stamp set is it?? Gotta have it!

Arrione

Maren said...

Love this! You should be sure to do more challenges.... :-)

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the color combo with this set :)
Cyndi